Saturday, November 27, 2010

Reactivation...

Hey there fellow readers, I bet you readers out there must have been feeling dissapointment because I haven't been posting much this month. I've been carried away by my Final Exammination Preparation and changing genre and writing style in another channel. I'm so sorry that I've abandon you guys and girls..But this December would be a fruitful month because many events are going on~ I've just finished my finals 3 days ago =). Next event coming up is going back to UTP 2~3 days wait my Penang friends to finish up his finals, then straight to Penang for MNC 2010 and vacation!!. First ever experience to particiapte in MNC! There'll be 1500 participants for the camp~ Just cant wait to learn more and get to meet new friends...MNC is held in Komtar Dome, Penang Then comes the St John Area Cadet Camp 2010~ Wohooo many events are poping out and after that here comes Christmas, the day of birth of Christ... Just wondering, where does the story of Santa Clauss pops in Christmas? Any relation with the birth of Lord Jesus?

Lastly, wait for my updates. See you in Penang after MNC~

No comments: