Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A vacation in Penang Part 1--Food

Ofcourse, when comes to Penang, first word that comes to our mind is variety of cuzines*** More into Food than travelling~ But my case a little different, I most of the time in beaches =p. Firstly ofcourse I would like to thank Elden and his family for a warm welcome and providing a good hospitality for me ^^. Thank you uncle and aunty! Let introduce to everyone my chauffeur [not get paid one =p] and tour guide. Both also very handsome geh~ Legacy says that Penang guys are cool and handsome, well you can comment the pic xD.
Chun Hoong- Tour Guide

Elden- Host,Chauffeur & Tour Guide
These two became a very tour guide to me XD. Thanks guys. Let's make the long story short and proceed to the food we chiak~

Cendul yang sedap~~~~
Penang Laksa and Cendul~
Laksa in Penang Road


Me and Chun Hong Enjoying Cendul~
Ofcourse when you step in Penang you cannot forget about Hokkien Mee [Prawn Noodle]

This Hawker Center has the best Hokkien Mee I ate so far in Penang... I've waited almost 45minutes just for a bowl of Hokkien Mee!! My first impression for Hokkien Mee when I firstly step into Penang is their Hokkien Char~ LOLZ...I was like huh? i ordered Hokkien Mee, but this is Prawn Noodle~ Thank God i've been watching Hokkien dramas since secondary school and I managed to survived in Penang, though I can't speak at all but I understand them!

Surprising Facts** Some restaurant present all the ordered dinner dishes withing 5 MINUTES!! I was like what? O_O?? I just sat down for 5 minutes, my chair not even warm yet!

Happy Faces in Penang with the Food~
Peace to you with the Food~
Smiles of Happiness brought by the food~
Not to forget our retarded post~ Taken when decorating Vineyard Community Church in Penang.



Stay tune Part 2 with the journey of Avalon in visiting and hunting Life Forms in many places in Penang~

No comments: