Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Updated: Crush

Crush by Avalon Chin

What a fool am I,

To know of no other than you,
To fall on, no one but only you,
Without mentioning anything,
my heart pounded strongly,
I can’t take off my eyes from you.

As I see you every time,

You’re looking at someone,
Being so closed with them,
Made me full of jealousy and frust,
I’m still happy and smiled,
Yet you have no idea how I feel now.

As I go on believing my feelings these quiet days,

Thinking of you as a shadow in my life daily,
Though I know I might not be apart in your days,
I'm not even worthy to you at all,
I won’t be in your memories either.
As I look at your pure and gentle smile,
I smiled with my heart melted,
You may create jokes so we laugh together,
But in reality, its impossible to laugh with you…
However, by only looking on you,
My tears started rolling down my cheeks.

Once again crying and missing for you in cold nights,

Like a lonely wolf howling upon the blue core moon,
my lips craving to say “I want to see you”,
the phrase “I love you” is repeating from my lips,
I wish I can forget about wanting to tell you I love you,
But not being able to,
Instead, I can’t say anything more than "I need you".

I’m inconsolable in all these solemn days,

withstanding the pain of my heart,
for being so close to yours daily,
yet still can’t get to your heart and senses,
Loving you is like having a beautiful wound,
I, always love you, and yet still waiting for you,
I’ll be hoping that one day....

NOTE: i've updated the poem, this is because I'm accused to translating half page of the a lyrics... WTF? Harlow?Most ideas are 100% pure.. Only some ideas are picked...So you read ref book and take some idea, and now u're copying the book during the finals ^^ oh yes....>.<'' I hope the one who commented who say that i can't sleep and now back at you!

No comments: