Monday, April 26, 2010

ICC Appreciation cum Prom Night 2010

This is me during ICC Appreciation cum Prom Night 2010
International Culture Club [ICC] UTP has once again brought surprises to fellow UTPIANS and the commiittee members of ICC. It's a Appreciation Dinner and a Prom Night.... The Prom Night falls on 24th of April 2010, Saturday in Hotel Regency Tower, Ipoh at 7.30pm. That is how I look and dressed in the promp night...Funny eh? I don't know what comment should I give myself. Some say I look cute with it >.<'''. Some say I look like a waiter or worker there lolz...I remembered there was an incident, where the customer of hotel asked me for direction lolz...i answered " I don't know sir, i'm a customer like you too" he smiled and apologized lol!!!!

Leng Lui [3 pretty girls]

Introducing friends, leng zhai and leng lui who attended the Prom Night...Let's introduce the leng lui junoirs first.... from left to right; Jacqueryn Ying, Yee Ling, and Ho Ching. All very pretty and dressed decently that night...All first wore very thick and tall high heels...My god, all was like so tall and i'm afraid to go near them. What to do? who ask me to be so short? lolz...it's all gifted ^^.

The Duo

Two leng zhai on the left is Jacky Tiong and the one the right is William Tee...Both handsome leh? too bad i'm cute, not handsome =p.

B.C.
Next i would like to introduce Honorary Secretary of BCUTP; Chai Yee Ho...A very nice and kind person and not to mention handsome and quite tall too =p. Haha some said we pose very funny in the picture, I don't know how true is that wakakaka....


Peak Event of Prom Night

Ofcourse, we will not miss out this important agenda in promp night! It's dancing with your partner! If you miss this out during the promp night, you ain't enjoying it...Everyone should pull a girl to dance with you =p. Don't be shy to dance! Guys, get your butt up and start invite girls to dance~Don't over force the girl to dance ofcourse. If you haven't try dancing with a partner before, you should try this experience, it's a wonderful experience. Before that, not to forget we had dinner as well. They served Italian food like Lasagna, salad potato + cheese ^^, mushroom soup and breads.All yummy food, and also desert!!!!! CAKES!!! those are my favourite. This event is suitable for 'Prom Starters' which has no experience at all, like me =p. I really enjoyed the night XD. Thank you, Project Director for this event; Vivian Lim


2 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha... im not handsome lar.. lol~~

Avalon Chin said...

can consider handsome la!