Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Return of Legend

Dear fellow readers, finally my blog is revived under many circumstances. Just forget about my old blog because I have migrated to this new blog...This time I will update my blog weekly as I will promise you readers that I will try my best to produce nice, interesting and benifitial articles. My new blog name is Emovere Bender which has a significant meanings. Emovere is a Latin word for emotion and the meaning of bender comes from the word bend means flexibility. So it has a definition of Emotion Flexibility. Meanwhile, the picture in header has meaning as well. As dusk [sunset] falls, that wraps up what we did for the day or the lessons we learnt for the day. This blog is mainly more towards to sharing of ideas, concepts and other issues as well. Fellow readers can also suggest some interesting topics or issues so I can discuss it as well. I also offer counselling service for everyone for F.O.C...The handsome guy on above in the picture is me anyway XD.

No comments: