Sunday, May 30, 2010

Cousin Sis's Wedding

A new pair of husband and wife was born 29th May 2010,congratz to my cousin sis...Be a a good wife ar cousin sis...Dear cousie brother in-law, treat my cousin sis good ya? You're apart of the family now XD

The Bride and the Bridegroom

I love the emcee's way of bringing up the atmosphere...Thanks emcee. The emcee asked the bridegroom to pass the wine from his mouth to the bride's mouth...LOL, the emcee said not valid because no camera man taking photos..so they have to repeat yet =p. Well, a pair red chopsticks was given to everyone as souvenir as it symbolizes everyone will get children or grand child soon. Well it's part of chinese culture and tradion i guess? XD

The word prnounce as "hei" means happiness XD Cute and attractive don't they? Let's move on to the re-union part. I really enjoyed accompany of all my younger cousin bros and sis XD.. Oh gosh, my cousin bro drank wine, tht's y his face is red XD..Luckily i'm not so obvious after drinking red wine, 1-2 glasses of beer and few sips of XO !! =p





























Hehe,i went through a hair transformation for the wedding dinner >.<'''.. Went to hair stylist yesterday, but i think it was kinda different than usual ==... OMG...wat they did to my hair?
















Hmm......LOL, i dont see the changes to my hair much...next destination/ blogging topic will be based on Melacca since i'm going to Melacca again XD... Hope can get materials to blog XD

No comments: