Monday, May 3, 2010

Part 1: BCUTP's Attack!!

Hehe...I din expect these 2 events happened last week for my Birthday, 27th April 2010. Thisis because friends all busy preparing for finals and some no movements at all! 2 Events; BCUTP Surprise Attack and Best Pals Attack xD.

BCUTP's Attack
These are the uni pals who celebrated my birthday the other day on 26th April 2010, 11.30pm ^^...I got tricked by a friend who ask me out for helping her out in her assignment...On the way, my room mate Derick said wanna go bank...so be let's go then, but i saw a table prepared with cake on it =p [monolog; who ask me so alert to see the preparation] and they started singing Birthday song ^^

Birthday Wish Time XD Blowing Candles





Ofcoz these two tradition cannot be missed out! What I wished for? Aiks, cannot tell you all, later not materialized ady >.<'' Open up my heart to see =p










Presentation of Present ^^


Waaaa, it look like so formal le.... I love the present given..It's a very nice wallet ^^...Thanks so much coz i'm planning to change a wallet and having headache to change one!





Thank you President and everyone in BCUTP, I love you guys till the max! Ever since 5 Anselm is gone, you guys cheered me up alot ^^.. I really enjoyed my day eventhough the following day got quiz =p





No comments: