Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!

This poem is dedicated to all the mothers in the world!! This poem is written when i'm in form 4 Happy Mother's Day!

Mother’s Day Poem~

God gave me a magnificent mother,
A mother who never grows old,
Nor regretting in raising me.
love-light shining eyes, with heart of purest gold,
Your charming smile never decays in my restless heart,
Even though always entangled conflicts…
Somehow, you always brightened my days
with all the smiles you sent my way.

The values you've taught since,
the care you've given before and after my birth,
with a wonderful love you've shown,
have enriched my colorful life

Oh my dear mother…….
I know you face conflicts lately
Concealing them the best you can with
warm look on the face and your smile...
But,
Your faint scent of tears on your rain-soaked cheeks
telling me you’re stressed recently...
How I wish I could soothe your disappoints and stress...
Mother please do not face it alone...
I want to know that I’m always right beside you
Spiritually or physically to assist you...

Dear mother,
Let’s enjoy our day today……..
Our memories together will be treasured
Neither destroyed by time nor fade...
For everything we shared,
The dreams, the laughter,
And the tears,
I love you with a "Special Love"
That deepens every year.
I would wish you a Happy Mother’s Day with my sincere heart,
Thank you for everything mother……….

No comments: