Monday, May 3, 2010

Part 2: Old mates Attack

Another surprise attack from my old mates from my hometown!! It's on the Labour Day! A day for labour to rest not giving birth day k?

Part 2: Old mates Attack!!

Oh dear me, i've grown older & wiser another year but younger another age~ Just kidding =p..The celebration started at 8pm >.<'' Someone late lolz...We went Green Box karaoke to celebrate 2 people's Birthday; Warren and Mine ^^ Behind the scenes, GG XD













Woohoo...Singing in K-box...I've longed for it very very very long...Ofcoz we include buffet in our packages as well!! Eat as you want!!!! The "HIT" song of the day was "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga, Rar, rar, ra ah ah...! Sry El-den x.x....Well if you guys wanna watch me sing, you have to visit my Face Book under video section =p

Present time ^^

Wah! Another item that I need to complete my mission for semester break. Actualy, i'm planning to get a black blazer, a bow tie and a red tie. Since you guys given me red tie, Thank you ^^. I really enjoyed the Karaoke session. Ofcourse i would like to wish million thanks to Kelvin Mun Leong Wai, Jeremy Sta Maria, Gregory Soh, Patrick Goh Boon Heng, Shang Jun Gwee, Keane Lai, and Derick Wong ...Because these people sponsored me and Warren for K-box and present! [*claps*].. I would not forget those who wrote comments on the Birthday cards ^^ There's too many of you till I cant remember xD..Thanks alot guys! I'm always gonna love you all and remember this! ^^



No comments: