Monday, June 14, 2010

Inconsolable

Basically this poem is written when I am heart broken~ It's written today~

Inconsolable by Avalon Chin


Late at night, not even a shine of a ray,
Feeling of missing you just runs deeply,
Can’t sleep even dead tired,
Not because of worry about you,
But words that you have told me earlier on…

Reviewing your love story,
Me and my hopelessness were amused,
Nevertheless, deep down my heart is stabbed and bled,
How I wish you could hear the sounds of a heart break,
Where it shatter into sands of the sea and sunk.

The tears rolled down as the petals shed,
I tried to obliterate your image in me,
But your wistful face appeared every time I close eyes,
No matter many seasons passed, yet I’m thinking of you,
Up till now, I do still remember how we first ever met,
The feeling of loving a person once used to have,
Is hard to relinquish and to forget,
Will love be more precious when you confess it?

If you are to peel my heart,
Like an innocent onion layer by layer by layer,
You will eventually shocked,
Where you are the only suppressed, deepest secret,
No one else in me except you,
How I wish to have with you, a second of our own story,
If only you can hear me, see my determination
You will eventually tear.

Looking at you, secretly hiding emotional and myself,
Reviewing the happy moments we had,
I remember you once told me to forget,
These memories now are hollow, painful and unforgettable,
How is it possible to stop thinking and loving you?
You were cry in guilt,
Not because you care about your current relationship but,
It’s because I’m too late...

No comments: